2009年11月11日星期三

this morning my mum 10am shout me raise
ai...very tired la...
11am,wan shi carry me go to "a gong" house to make "shao mai"
go "a gong" house before
wan shi say want to buy sugar grape
she say she child rotten food
vomit all the time
after, i arrive "a gong "house
"a gong" and "a ma" is start make "shao mai" long time
i just make 1 hour only
came back home
no key to enter the home
when i call my mun
she say just go to eat
want i wait
angry...
so,i sms shir ting want go to "adola" eat lunch
she say 1pm++ want to wash face
can carry me go
we also agreement kinki
we to "chen nai an" carry ho jin yi first
arrive adola shir teng lay down we three
jin yi go wash face
and i and kinki eat lunch in "AMOUNT"
after this ,we walk shopping, shop clothes....
i buy a jeans
expensive la..want RM65
i try wear
trouser too long
storekeeper say can reform
tell me tomorrow came and take
last,we go "pot black"to singing
and go back home
fast bathe
do job
has people foreign came eat dinner
one foreign say something with me
i dun no he say what
lose face
tomorrow ker xin is buzy and can no study mth with all
boring lol...

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails